Affinity Personal Assistance Services, LLC provides personal care services to eligible adults whose health problems limit their ability to perform activities of daily living independently as per a physician’s statement.
Our services will be provided by an attendant. These services include but are not limited to:
- Escort: Accompany client to the doctor (This does not include transportation services)
- Personal Hygiene
- Transferring / Ambulation
- Respite Care
- Reminders to take medication
Our staff will attend to those areas in your home that need to be kept tidy and organized to prevent any health hazards or potential harm to your health. These include light housekeeping in your:
- Living Area
To be eligible for care provided by Affinity Personal Assistance Services, LLC, a client must:
- have one or more limitations with activities of daily living as per a physician’s statement.
- be living in El Paso County
We encourage you to contact us for more information and to ask questions about eligibility for services.
The caring staff at Affinity Personal Assistance Services, LLC will be there for you and your loved one!